Nutter Media’s PR services are tailored for the individual client, and include:
- short and long term media strategy;
- cover letters and press material that provide both the vital brand messages the client seeks to communicate and the all-important burden-of-proof media targets need to see;
- the building of a made-to-measure media list;
- assembly of effective physical and online press kits (including consultation on graphic design);
- direct, person-to-person communication with the media targets;
- coordination of coverage, including ghost writing interviews, arranging images for publication, and influencing what is reported and how it is reported;
- linking the client’s social media channels to the media’s in order to generate social media coverage, and coordinating the co-promotion of stories on the client’s channels.
The result is not only a much higher success rate at garnering media coverage than a traditional PR approach produces, but also powerful communication to the public of the essential messages the client is seeking to broadcast.
Chermayeff & Geismar & Haviv
Chermayeff & Geismar & Haviv, founded in 1957, is a legendary branding and graphic design firm known worldwide for creating some of the most famous visual identities of all time, including those for Chase bank, NBC, Mobil Oil, PBS, Showtime, Barneys New York, Pan Am, NYU and the Smithsonian Institution, among dozens of others.
Martial Vivot Salon Pour Hommes
Launched in July, 2008 by men's hair stylist Martial Vivot, Salon Pour Hommes is the first high-end men's salon in New York City.
Martial Vivot Grooming Line For Hair
The Martial Vivot Grooming Line For Hair is a high end line of hair products for men launched by famed men’s hair stylist Martial Vivot.
Gideon Amichay is an award winning ad exec (Clios, Cannes Lions) and cartoonist (The New Yorker). His book, No, No, No, No, No, Yes: Insights From A Creative Journey came out in December, 2013.
School of Visual Arts
Richard Wilde is the Chair of the Advertising and Design departments at the prestigious School of Visual Arts in New York City. His bookThe Process: A New Foundation in Art and Design was published by Laurence King Publishing in June, 2015.
The Essential Cami is the first camisole on the women’s inner wear market with no straps or apparatus in the back.